Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Victory!!

We had a little success with Parker's potty training tonight! Are you ready for it?

He POOPED in the toilet for the first time!!! Woohoo!!

Hooray for little stepping stones! Parker's potty training has been pretty non-existant so far, because of the fact that he Freaks Out every time you would even mention the idea of going potty on the toilet! But today we got him to sit on the toilet for awhile, and then tonight while I was at Young Women's he called me to tell me that he went potty on the toilet! Way to go Parker!! I guess he just took of his diaper and said that he had to go potty, so Travis took him in and he sat down and went! Sorry about my enthusiasm, but this is like a small miracle to me! He may be potty trained before he is 12 after all!!!! Who knew that I would be so excited about a bowel movement!! Haha! I guess it is part of being a parent!

2 comments:

Marquardson Family said...

Hey!! I just got your comment...
my number is 801-656-7258 When ever you get this text me so I can have yours! Good to hear from you! Are you guys going to Coco's birthday on Sat? Let me know :)

Marquardson Family said...

BTW Hooray for Parker!!!! It is definately something to be enthusiastic about!!!!