Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dress Up

Last night when Travis got home from his drill for the National Guard he presented me with this little ticket.


As I looked at it, I realized that it was a ticket to the National Guard Military Ball!! Yay! I am SO excited!! When Travis decided to join the military that was one thing that I thought about that would happen because of his decision......I would be able to get all dressed up for a formal dance with the most wonderful man in the world! I had heard about military balls from friends of ours who were in the military, and always thought it would be a blast, and now I get to go!! Woohoo!

It is coming up in a couple of months, on April 30! I can't wait! Now I just have to figure out what to wear! Hehe! I feel like a silly high school girl again, but it's kind of fun!

Aren't these dresses GoRgEoUs? I love them, too bad they are only $300+. :( Sad. Definitely won't be able to spend that kind of cash, but I have a couple months to look around and find/make something absolutely fabulous!




No comments: