Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Projects!

My list of projects is really long right now. We are in the middle of working on Parker's room, and have got the walls painted and his bed moved back in and made. So now we still need to paint the trim and doors, put up the 'Cars' stickers, paint his dresser and shelves, replace the ugly carpet, make a bedskirt and stuffed animal net, and move all of his toys out of the living room and back into his room! In addition to Parker's room I need to get 15+ anklets made this week for a nail salon. Plus, I've been in a really crafty mood lately, and have a long list of crafts I want to do! Here's my list:

Paint our bedroom
Refinish kitchen table and chairs
Refinish old wooden chair for Chloee's room
Make a magnet board
Make a centerpiece for my table
Make some cute, decorative balls
Dress up some plain vases
Make some awesome candlesticks out of a piece of 4x4 wood
Mod podge old books for decoration
Paint an old mirror
Re-upholster a bench
Spray paint a few D.I. finds
And the list goes on!

So I am really having to juggle and multi-task, so that I don't completely abandon my mommy and wife duties!! So I'd better get off and get something done!

No comments: