Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Family Pictures!

We finally got around to getting some good family pictures taken with Chloee! With Travis leaving, it kind of gave us a little push to get them done! We just went out by the Great Salt Lake and had my sister, Heidi, take them for us! I think we got some great shots!!

This is probably my favorite picture! I love the contrasting colors of the blue sky, white snow-topped mountains, and tan weeds!! We are getting a 16x20 print of this shot, I can't wait for it to get here and get it framed and put up on the wall!!



There is a cool old train car that's covered in grafiti that we decided to get some pictures in front of.


I love these grafiti shots!! Kind of funky!




1 comment:

shay said...

Cute family! I have a Chloe too! Great minds think alike! Good luck with Travis being away! You're amazing!