Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

Don't we look so young!

Friday was our 5 year anniversary!! CRAZY! It has gone by so fast, yet when we look back at everything we've done in the past five years it seems like we've been together forever! I love being married to my prince charming! Travis is such a wonderful man, and I am the luckiest lady EVER to get to be married to him forever! I made a list of 10 reason why I LOVE TRAVIS!!!

1. He is my BEST friend!
2. He is an amazing father!
3. He honors his priesthood.
4. He is TONS of fun!!
5. He makes me smile!
6. He helps me be my best self.
7. He is very HANSOME!
8. He is so charitable.
9. He makes me feel pretty!
10. He is my BABY LOVE! (That's one of my nicknames for him, just in case you were wondering!)

Now I just want to go give him a big smooch!!(Too bad he is working tonight!!)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I can't believe it's been FIVE years!! Wow. I remember being at your sealing and I truly can't believe it was that long ago.
Anyway, Happy Anniversary (a few days ago now).