Sunday, March 21, 2010

National Guard Update

So Travis got sworn into the National Guard on Friday, so now is is officially in the military! It is still crazy and hard to believe for me! Anyways, so we found out that he will leave for Basic Training on April 5, and he will go to Fort Knox, Kentucky for that. Then he will go to Virginia for the other training. I forget what it is called, Fort Something!! So he leaves in two weeks, yikes that is quick! I am not ready for him to be gone for so long, but I think that it will be a good growing experience for me. I depend so much on Travis for every little thing, which isn't really a bad thing, but I think that I will grow a lot only being able to depend on the Lord and my family! Well that's the latest news, so keep us in your prayers, and I'll keep everyone updated!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

WOW! Big changes. I'm excited for you guys, but also a little sad for you being "alone" for so long. I'll keep you in my prayers. Good luck!