Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa!!

I was looking through some of my recent pictures, and realized that I have a lot to write about today, and I think they are all about Parker! That is all I ever seem to post about, but he is my life right now, so I hope you don't get bored with all of the Parker news!

Parker got to meet Santa Saturday night at our Ward Christmas party. He did really well, and was all smiles on Santa's lap, although he did try to eat Santa's coat as you will see in the small clip.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Here are a couple of pictures of Parker with Santa.

I love this picture of Parker eying Santa's beard. I can imagine him thinking "I wonder if that thing is real...I'd better pull on it just to make sure", which he did, and it WAS real!! Poor Santa:)


Parker also experienced his very first lollipop on Sunday afternoon. He LOVED it, and of course managed to get extremely sticky(like I expected anything different!) Don't worry, we aren't planning to give him candy very often, he just really wanted to try my sucker, so we decided every once in awhile wouldn't hurt too bad!!

1 comment:

anoyce said...

Oh my gosh! Parker is so big! He looks adorable! I love that he almost ate Santa's suit!