Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Continued...

I got distracted yesterday and didn't get to finish my post, so I will finish now. Unlike Saturday and Sunday, Friday wasn't such a good day for Parker. First, he fell off of our bed when mommy left the room for a few seconds:( He scraped his nose on something on the way down.

Here are his battle wounds.



Later that day we went grocery shopping at Wal-mart. There was a little girl there who was playing with Parker a little bit, and Parker reached for her hair while they were playing. I reached for his hands to stop him, but jabbed him in the side of the head with my long nails instead, making him bleed:( For those of you who haven't seen Parker's sad face, it is SO sad--he sticks out his bottom lip just before the tears come, and his eyes are like little sad puppy-dog eyes. Anyways he gave me this look and then started crying, which made me feel worse than I already did. I felt like a horrible mom that day, but luckily Parker is a tough little guy, and should recover from his injuries pretty quickly!

No comments: