Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gettin' Around

Parker isn't crawling yet, but he has been getting around a lot lately. He has figured out how to pull himself forward with his arms(while on his tummy), and push himself backward with his feet(when he's on his back). Today he was playing in the living room while I was folding laundry in my room. When I went out to check on him, he wasn't on his blanket where I'd left him. I found him laying under the piano bench with his lion friend!



Here's a little clip of him sliding on his back. Once I got the camera out he got excited and stopped sliding as much.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Here are a couple other cute pictures.


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Little Parker is just too cute for words! I LOVE that little laugh! It makes me laugh!