Wednesday, September 5, 2007

...Then Comes the Baby in the Baby Carriage!!

I have wanted to be a mom since I can remember, and was one of those girls who was ready to have a baby as soon as we were married. I guess that the Lord didn't think that I was ready that soon. We tried to get pregnant with no success for a year (not too long compared to other people) which seemed like forever to me. Finally at the beginning of May 2006 I found out that I was pregnant, but ended up having a miscarriage just a couple weeks later. It was a really trying time for me, but luckily I didn't have to wait long before I found out that I was pregnant again. I found out at the end of July 2006 that I was pregnant with Parker.

I had a fairly easy pregnancy, and then gave birth on April 18, 2007. Parker David Brown was born after 34 hours of labor(resulting in a cone headed baby, and one tired mommy!) He has been such a blessing, and has really made us a family. I LOVE everything about being a mother--for the most part:) I love when Parker cuddles up to me, and when he laughs. I also love being able to comfort him, and stop his crying by just holding him in my arms. Being a mother is also very challenging, but in the end, the rewards out weigh the challenges. I Love You Parker!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're such a cute mama! And by the way, I love your quote of the week! That is one of my favorites! I might have to put that one on my blog too!

Patti said...

I loved your stories...I just read them all straight through! They are so sweet. Being a mom is so great.