Monday, October 8, 2007

Our New Home!!

Yeah! We are FINALLY unpacked and settled in our new house. We have been working really hard to get our house feeling like a home, and now it does! Last night we had Travis' boss and his family over for dinner, so Yesterday was our deadline for getting the house in order. We had a really long week, and worked ourselves to death, but now it's done and we are enjoying it all the more. I thought that I'd post a few pictures of the house now that it is Ours!

Here's the living room. We put in a new laminate wood floor, and new baseboards.(Well when I say "we" I mostly mean Travis!) The baby on the floor is also something new we added to the house! I personally think he is a great addition:)


The view down the hall and into the kitchen from the living room.


The dining area and our lovely table!


Our kitchen--one of the selling points when we were looking into buying this house.


Well it's not letting me add anymore pictures, but if you want to see the rest of the house feel free to come visit, and I'll give you a full tour!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! Your house is gorgeous! I love your hard wood floors! Now you and Travis will have to have a party and show it off to everyone! Very nice!

Krystal Trapnell said...

It looks awesome! Can't wait to come and see it in person.

Noelly said...

FANCY! What a beautiful home! Nice work you guys! I love the Parker video too :P