Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Comes Love...

Travis and I met country dancing at Trolley Square in Salt Lake City through mutual friends. I was going to the LDS Business College, and my roommate at the time went country dancing every Tues. and Thurs. She talked me into going with her one night, and introduced me to a group of guys that she met(Travis' bunch of friends!)

Travis and I became friends quickly, and then a few weeks later started dating! We had lots of fun together while we were dating: going country dancing, hiking, to the movies, on a road trip to Washington, and just spending quality time together. In the midst of all of our fun, we fell in Love. I knew that Travis was the man I'd marry about a month into our relationship(I didn't tell him this until later of course:) Sure enough, eight months later Travis proposed!

The things I loved the most about Travis at the time were his sense of humor, his fun-loving attitude about life, his respect for women, and the way he could make me feel like a princess by just looking at me, and of course his good looks!! In the 3 1/2 years that I've known him, my love for him has grown a ton, and those things that made me fall in love with him in the beginning are the root of my love for him today. I Love You Travis!

No comments: