Friday, October 31, 2008

Travis Graduated!!

Yesterday Travis graduated from the police academy!! So now he is an official corrections officer, with a badge and all(which he is pretty proud of I might add!!) Before the graduation they had a spouse class that I attended which was really good. They talked to us about how to live with a member of law enforcement, and how to make our marriage work (the divorce rate for law enforcement is pretty high- 55%-80%) Pretty much they just stressed to have balance in our lives and to give 100% into the marriage.

The graduation ceremony itself was also amazing!! They had some really good speakers, and pretty much I just LOVED seeing my husband looking so sharp in his uniform, being sworn in (how I love a man in uniform!!!)

Here is a few pictures of my hansom husband!



Here he is being sworn in.


Showing him some love!!


Our little family!


Travis with his good friend Clint, who used to work at the prison, and now works for Summit County Sheriff.


I know that my last post was dedicated to Travis, but I am really proud of him for his accomplishments, so I wanted to share this exciting time with the world!!

4 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

CONGRATS Travis, and to you too!

Patti said...

That is great. You guys look awesome!

Noel said...

Yeah for Travis!

anoyce said...

That is so great!! Congrats to you both!