Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sick Boy:(

I have a sick little guy at my house:( Poor thing. Parker has been running a fever, and has developed sores all over on the inside of his mouth and his lips. He won't eat anything, and hasn't since Friday. I called the doctor, and they told me that it was a virus and to just keep him hydrated, and let it run its course. They said it will probably last about a week. Yuck. So the last 4 nights Parker and I have had all night movie marathons on the living room floor, and have averaged about 3-4 hours of sleep per night. Fun stuff! I feel so bad for him because he is so miserable and I'm sure he is starving. I wish I could do something more to make him feel better, but there isn't much to be done I guess. I'm ready for my baby to be better.

3 comments:

Amyee Williams said...

Awwww poor Parker that is just so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( i hope he gets better soon.

Jack and Daynalee said...

Poor guy. I hate seeing babies sick. That's awful!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Bumber! That is so hard! I hate it when Brecken is in pain!