Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm In Love!!!



I have a wonderful husband, and just wanted to take a moment to brag about him just a bit!! Today when Travis got home, he walked in with a rose in his hand. When I asked him what it was for he said "just because." How sweet is that!! He really is such a sweetheart and I love him very much! I am so grateful that we are sealed in the temple, and that I get to be with him for eternity!! Here are a few things that I love about Travis:

~He is very caring. He will give you the shirt off of his back if you ask, or he thinks you need it.

~He has a strong testimony, and has high standards. He makes me want to be a better person.

~He is an amazing dad. It just comes naturally to him, I wish motherhood came more naturally to me! He is so patient and loving to Parker.

~He is a wonderful cook. He cooks more often than I do, but keeps me striving to be a better cook, and try new things.

~He is very outgoing and friendly. Anyone who knows Travis knows this to be true. He is a chatter box and isn't afraid to talk to strangers, like I am!!

~He is a very fun person. He is very entertaining!! We have a lot of fun together!

Well there are tons more things that I love and admire about Travis, but I'd better stop bragging!!

2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Hey Mariah I noticed you started a new website, I was going to tell you that if you visit the Fabulous Fun Finds (you can find it on my sidebar) she is doing giveaways through the Holiday seasons and a way to get your name out there (like 200-400 comments on the good giveaways) is to do a giveaway through her. you just go to her site and contact her. It is GREAT advertising. The best I have found yet because they not only enter for the contest, but to enter they have to go to your site and pick their favorite peice. So they do "shopping" while they are at it!

Mary said...

What a sweet post! I don't think there is such a thing as bragging too much over a loved one.