Friday, January 21, 2011

Resolutions

One of my goals for 2011 was to blog at least once a week, which means 52 posts total this year. Seeing as it is already the end of the third week of January and I have yet to post anything, I will be doing at least 3 posts this weekend! So without further ado, I give you my
2011 New Year's Resolutions:

1. Read the Scriptures daily--Our ward is having this as a challenge for the whole ward, so I am trying really hard, and have only missed one day so far!

2. Go to the temple monthly

3. Be a better visiting teacher, going every month

4. Put money into savings every month, hopefully at least $50 per month.

5. Exercize more often, working up to 3 time per week again

6. Cook dinner at least 5 times per week (This may seem like a no brainer for a mom/wife, but I rely on Travis too much sometimes!!) Also learn to cook new things, and be mindful of finding nutritious things to cook/eat.

7. Blog weekly.

8. Improve on being consistant with Family Home Evening, Family Scripture Study, and Family Prayer!

There you go! Those are my goals! I am already slacking on some of them, but hopefully by the end of this year I will be better at these things than I was in 2010!!

Happy 2011 to all!!!

No comments: