Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas 2010


Christmas this year was pretty good. For some reason I had a hard time getting into the Christmas season this year. I don't know what it was exactly, but I was pretty stressed and was also dreading the fact that Travis had to work both on Christmas Eve, and on Christmas day. Also last year it seemed like Christmas was extra magical because I was pregnant with Chloee, so I had that to look forward to as well. Anyways, that being said, we did have a nice Christmas. On Christmas Eve Travis met us after work at his grandma's house. We had a very yummy dinner and enjoyed spending time with his family. Then for Christmas morning my parents and siblings came over to watch the kids open their presents. It was good to have them with us, especially since Travis had to work. We spent the rest of the day at my parents house playing games and eating yummy food. Overall it was a good day, we just missed Travis!!


Here are some Christmas morning pics of the kiddos!

Chloee thought it was pretty fun to sit on the presents!!





Parker tearing into his gift from Santa! It was a t-ball set!!


Chloee got her first baby doll!!



The kids got a red wagon from Mimi and Papa!! How fun!

No comments: