Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Birthday!!

Yesterday my baby girl turned 1!!! Wow, this year went fast! We didn't do anything big or extravagant because Travis had to work, so we just had cake and let her open up a couple of presents. We will definitely need to step it up a bit in the years to come so that she feels like she has a special day (being so close to Christmas and all!)

Chloee's signiature scowl!! Do you think she is going to have an attitude when she is older? She is actually usually pretty happy, but she definitely knows how to scowl!

Just one candle!
Mmmmm.....Yummy chocolate cake!!


I love this one!! Parker and Chloee shoveling it in!! Chloee's face is priceless!



I took this picture in front of my mom's Christmas tree, but it turned out to be a pretty good one-year-old picture!!

My kids looked aDoRabLe at church on Sunday (I am just a little biased!!) So I wanted to get some cute pictures of them together...BUT.....Parker wasn't cooperating, so this is the only one I got. Not the best I know!!

Happy Birthday my sweet SWEET Chloee!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Amyee Williams said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOEE!!!!
It looks like she had a great day and I LOVE the face, they are growing up so fast!!!
Miss you guys
xoxo

travis said...

I love how she always stares down the camera. as soon as we pull the camera out, then out comes the scowl