Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update...

I thought I'd better give a little update on our lives here in Florida. Well Parker got over his fever and is back to 100%. He is growing up so fast, and will be one on Friday! I can't hardly believe it. He is also FINALLY trying to crawl on his hands and knees. He is still learning, and doesn't go very far yet before he plops down on his tummy and does the army crawl!! I think it'll still be awhile yet before he walks, which is fine by me.

Travis and I have been getting ready for the big move. We have less than two weeks before we head back to Utah. It's coming so fast, I am really excited to see my family, but I haven't allowed myself to think much about how sad it will be to leave Jacksonville. I have a feeling that it is going to come boiling up one of these days. We really do love it here, and will miss our "Florida Family."

We are having a yard sale on Friday to get rid of a lot of our stuff, so this week is full of packing and getting everything ready for the yard sale. Oh the joys of moving! Well I guess that I'd better get to it, I have a pile of boxes sitting on our table that need to be filled!

2 comments:

Patti said...

We will miss you too! I just found out we will be moving in June...it seems like everyone is headed somewhere!

Mary said...

I'm so glad he's doing better! Good luck with packing. That is no fun!

Hey, I would delete that last comment if I were you.