Monday, March 24, 2008

For Sale...



We put our house up for sale, which was a bittersweet decision. We love our little home, and have only been in it for about 6 months. I will be very sad to leave it, but the sweet part is that we are moving closer to family. We already have a couple who are interested in it, and want to make an offer on it this week--I'll keep you updated on how that goes. For a little update, Travis still doesn't have a job, but we decided to move back to Utah to be close to our family while he continues the job hunt. We are planning on leaving the first week in May(tentatively.)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay for Utah! Having said that, I'm so sorry you have to up-root everything, and move away from friends and such. And I would be DEVASTATED to have to move away from Florida. :) Good luck with your house sale. I hope it goes smoothly.