Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!!

We had a great Easter yesterday! It was Parker's 1st Easter so it was fun to watch him find his basket and search for eggs(we actually did the searching for him, and just sat him in front of them!) Here are some pictures:
Parker with his Easter basket. He got bubbles, a truck, some bath toys, and a monkey plate and cup.


"Finding" an egg!


This was his first time experiencing grass, he wasn't too sure about it--kind of pokey!


Looking "special"!!


Our cute little family on Easter!

5 comments:

Mary said...

How fun! I just LOVE babies and holidays. I get more excited than my kids do! (Jackson, of course, has no idea what's going on!) We're just getting to our Easter stuff this evening. We're a little behind.

KellyAnn said...

Mariah! I am so glad you stopped by. Looke at all 'my' young women. All grown up with babies of their own. Where has the time gone. Your little guy is absolutely adorable.

shay said...

I'm so glad you had a great Easter! Good luck with selling the house! I saw your family last week! I haven't seen them (or you) for so long! Spencer and I were going to go to the temple with Dalton, but our babysitter had to work at that time, so we had to do the 7:30 session. I hope he had a great time! I was thinking about him that day! What an awesome experience!

Jessica Law said...

What a fun Eater! You know I have never been over to your house? It looks great from the pics. I would buy it. It will be fun to move back to your family. I am a little jealous. It just won't be the same here without you guys. Good luck with everything. Busy time!

Noel said...

I LOVE those pictures. Parker looks so happy. Tyson feels the same way about FL grass...