Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Helicopter Ride

Travis was able to take me on a helicopter ride today. It was so cool. We went out to the beach and back. I had flown with him one other time, but it was only about a 2 minute loop around the airport. This ride was about 30 minutes, so it was WAY better. It is still so crazy to me that my husband flies helicopters!! He is a great pilot. I felt very safe with him flying.

It is amazing to see everything from the sky. This earth is definately a beautiful place! We have so much to be grateful for, especially all of Heavenly Father's creations. Here are a couple shots I took on our ride.
Here are a few more pictures of Travis and I during our flight. Don't you just LOVE the beautiful headset on me:)
These were taken after we landed of course!! We had a good time together.

No comments: