Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

I have discovered the wonderful world of digital scrapbooking. It is awesome!(for those of you who have never seen it) I finished two pages in about a couple of hours (I wasn't really very fast...there is so much to choose from) One of my favorite things about it is how much money I save. The program cost me $28 dollars, and that is it. I don't have to buy paper, stickers, glue, or anything like that. Not to mention I don't have to deal with the mess of cutting and pasting, and little scraps all over the floor. Everything is right on the computer. Also if I do something and then decide that I don't like it, I can delete it. It is so easy to change things until I get it just the way I want it.
Here is one page I did of Parker's first experience in a pool. Now all I have to do is send it to costco and print it out for about $1.50 and I'm done. Amazing!! I can already tell that I am going to become an addict!! But it will be a good hobby while I'm stuck at home without a car :)


Here are a couple other pages I did.
This is so fun. I could NEVER be this creative with paper and scissors and glue! If anyone is interested in this program, just let me know and I will give you the info. I am still learning, but I could probably show you how to use it(as much as I know anyways!)

2 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Your pages look awesome! I am tempted to start "virtual scrapbooking" too. Love the blog--hope to see more soon!

Lindsay said...

I love your blog Mariah! I am also tempted to start digiscrapbooking. Your's look really good! Good job!