Sunday, October 24, 2010

Two Months Later (Almost)

Oh my!! It has already been almost two months since the last time I wrote anything. So, I am trying to remember what has happened since August 1st. Well....Travis is home!!!! Hooray for that!! It has been Great having him back, but it did take a bit to get adjusted and get back into some kind of routine. The hardest part for me has been dealing with wanting so badly to spend every minute of the day with Travis, but not being able to due to...

1. His job, more specifically the night shift. Yuck.

2. Kids! Not saying that I don't want family time, but they have a lot of needs that require our attention.

3. Life in general. Life is busy!

It is ImPoSsIbLe for us to spend every minute together, but oh how I wish!!!

I LOVE my very amazing (not to mention very hansome) soldier hubby!! And I am SO grateful that he is home with me and our kiddos!!

Here are a couple of pictures of us picking up Travis from the airport.


Waiting for daddy to arrive.


Yay! Daddy's home!


Getting reunited!!


A Sweet reunion.


A happy family.

No comments: