Friday, January 22, 2010

One Month Old & The Internet

Chloee is a month old already, I can't believe it. She had a doctors appointment this week and she weighs 10 lbs and is 21 inches long. So she is growing and growing! Chloee started following in her big brother's footsteps and was showing signs of acid reflux, which is why we went to the doc this week. So she is now on Zantac, and will hopefully start sleeping better at night, preferably in her crib!!

So we have been without the internet for over a year now, which hasn't been fun at all. So anytime we needed the internet we had to go to my parents house and use theirs. (luckily they live next door, but still a hassle) So finally today we got the internet hooked up at our place!! Yay!! Now I will have no excuse for not updating my blog and will hopefully keep it up to date!

Here are a few pics:

Our first family photo with all of us! Not professional of course!


A funny one of Chloee "picking her nose"!


A funny one of Parker in his old bouncer! Now Chloee enjoys it most of the time!


Parker and Chloee playing together.


Chloee on her 1 month birthday!!

3 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

yay for the internet! I hope you'll update more, too, so I can feel like we're still in touch.

As for the blog book, I used blurb.com to do mine. My sister has used a couple different ones and liked blog2print.com a little better. Check out those two sites and if you have any questions, let me know!

Lindsay said...

What a cute family photo! Hooray for the internet, right? I can't live a day without it!

Ariel said...

Zantac is amazing... relieves my lil cupcakes heartburn, hope I can also take it to relieve my heartache! LOL Got it online at www.medsheaven.com