Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jewelry

Lately I've been spending almost every spare minute that I have making jewelry. I've got several things completed, so I thought that I would share my new-found love with all of you. Keep in mind I am just a beginner and have a lot to learn, but I am pretty excited about the things I've made so far.






This is the first set I made.







I have some of these posted online at www.mariahscreations.etsy.com. I'm very interested in any comments or critiques, so let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

Amyee Williams said...

Hey sweetie everything looks great i just love all of the wonderful different ones you made!!!! Tell me some prices and i will totally buy!!!

Mary said...

You do a fabulous job! They make mine look so simple. I love them! Good luck with the store!

shay said...

I love them!! You have such an amazing talent putting them together! Keep up the creativity!

Noel said...

NICE! How did you get so darn talented?