Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Updates!

I never can seem to get everything down that I want to say before my little guy calls for me!! Anyways another fun thing that we got to do in the past little bit was go and see David Archuleta when he came back to Salt Lake a couple weeks ago. He was AWESOME!!! I have loved him from day one, and was so excited to go see him live. I can't wait for him to put out a CD and go on tour. Anyways here are a few pics of that.





My parents sell vinyl play systems out of their home, and use their front yard as their display lot. They have three swing sets in front right now, so we have lots of fun on them. Parker loves to swing and go down the slide. It's really nice not to have to go to the park to swing!


5 comments:

Amyee Williams said...

Parker is getting so big. Look at those little teeth!!!! You guys look like your having fun. Hope the job search gets better. We miss you guys!!!!

Jessica Law said...

So great to check in on you guys. I want to see some of that jewelery your making...sounds cool. I bet it's fun to be back with family. Miss you.

shay said...

I want one!! It would be so nice not to have to go to the park to swing!

Noelly said...

I love your hair like that. Glad that you made it "home"

DKnotz said...

I see that you put a link to the Law’s family Blog/Knot heads Blog or business on your family’s blog and I just wanted you to know that the knotheads’ company has been based on lies and fraud. Their product is a stolen idea, a stolen business plan, stolen marketing ideas, etc. Trash ties, a patent product is the real deal and was created almost ten years ago by a well known designer Heather Bailey. They have their own website trashties.com… Jessica law is in no way affiliated with or had permission from Trash Ties. Just beware of their company and the lies that have come with it. If you look at the poses and some of the pics at knotheads’ website …much is the same as trash ties. Trash Ties is the Original and creator of all of us, in which, Jessica Law stole from. Just check out the truth.