Saturday, August 18, 2007

Update

I have been a huge slacker the past few weeks, and decided that it was time to sit down and write a good post to update everyone on the life of the Brown's. Where do I start? Parker is 4 months old today and is currently taking a nap in his swing--yeah!! He has been trying to roll over but can't seem to get over his arm! He has also learned how to blow bubbles/spit, and is trying to communicate a lot more. It is really cute when he gets jabbering because some times it's like his tongue gets in the way (I think that's how he figured out how to spit!!) He has a doctors apt. on Monday, so I will let you all know his stats when we find out.

We are also in the process of buying a house. It has been very exciting and stressful at the same time. Our house has three bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms. It also has a really nice Florida room that is a new addition. It also has a one car garage, and a deck in the back yard. The kitchen and bathrooms have been updated, and it is really cute! I am very excited about it (if you couldn't tell!) We just had the home inspection yesterday, which went well, and are planning to close on Sept. 10!! YEAH. I really can't wait to get out of our apartment. It will be really nice to have a place of our own. Here are a couple pictures.


Let's see what else has been going on? Oh--I finally finished "Life of Pi" which we read for book club last month(I'm a little late!) Now I need to start the book for this month. At least I have a couple of weeks left. Hopefully I can breeze right through it! It seems like my life has been so crazy lately that I haven't had time to do much reading, scrapbooking, or writing on my blog:) I don't even know what I have been doing that has kept me so occupied. I guess just being a mom, and house buying stuff, and a little cleaning(not much though!) I need to start packing soon! The joys of moving!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a cute house! I am so excited for you guys! You'll have to host book club next month and show off your new place!

Patti said...

Hey Mariah...I stalked you from the Trapnell's blog :) That is so exciting that you are buying a house! Is is in our ward?