Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Parker Rolled Over!!

Yeah!! Parker rolled all the way over by himself last night! He has been trying for a few weeks now, but couldn't figure it out. He had his four month check-up yesterday, and his pediatrition told me to hold a toy up for him when he gets stuck on his arm so that he will reach for it, and roll the rest of the way over. It worked!! So Parker was exactly 4 months and 2 days old when he rolled over from tummy to back.

So at his appointment yesterday he had grown an inch, but he hadn't gained any weight:( The doc said that it is probably no big deal as long as he gains by his next appointment, but she wants me to take a supplement to help with my milk production. Hopefully it will work and he will get some meat on those bones!! He is doing great other than that.

Here are a couple pictures of my 2 cuties!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Parker! He is SO ADORABLE! I love the picture of Travis and Parker asleep on the bed! I assume that was after church. Cute!