Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter 2011

I realize that I'm a bit late with this post, but I wanted to document the fun we had this year, even if it is late! Our Easter fun started on Friday evening when we colored eggs.
Parker loved it!
Chloee just wanted to crush the eggs. We let her have fun with one that was cracked anyways!














Saturday morning we got up and had an easter egg hunt for the kids. They had a blast searching all over the yard for their eggs.



I was really sick all day Saturday, which was no fun. Gotta love being preggo!! We had a barbeque for lunch, and spent the rest of the day having fun with the family. We had everyone together except Aiden.














I spent the rest of the day in bed :( Luckily I woke up Sunday morning feeling much much better, and the Easter bunny came!! (He even cleaned my house! Thanks Easter Bunny!!!)

No comments: