Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Have a Confession...

Here's my confession...I HATE to fold and put away the laundry, and usually wait until it looks like this to tackle the task.
(These are REALLY embarrassing pictures!)



I don't know what it is about this chore, but I despise it! It drives me crazy to have a mountain of laundry to put away though, so you'd think that I wouldn't let it pile up like that. Anyways I have decided to really focus on getting the laundry put away as I wash it so that I don't have it ALWaYs looming in the background haunting me!


(Two hours later, and I have my beautiful bed back! P.S. I did have a few distractions, so it probably didn't really take two full hours!)


Hopefully I will do better at one of my least favorite chores! What are your least favorite chores?

1 comment:

travis said...

your not supposed to air our dirty laundry. ha ha ha