Sunday, May 31, 2009

Big News!!

Our family has some exciting news!! I am PREGNANT!!! Hooray! It seemed like we tried forever, but now that I'm pregnant we realize that now is the perfect timing. Isn't is crazy how it always seems to work out that way. We tend to want things now, but the Lord knows what is best for us and does things on his timetable. Anyways, we are really excited, of course!! I am due December 26th, so we will have a little Christmas gift! I just had my 10 week checkup and they did an ultrasound, so it was awesome to see the little heart beating. Of course I just want a healthy little baby, but I'll be honest and tell you that I'm really hoping for a girl!! We will find out the first part of August, so I'll keep ya posted!!

I feel like a first timer again though because I will be having this baby in a hospital, WITH an epidural, so I really don't know what to expect having not experienced that before. But, from what I hear I don't have anything to worry about, just lots to look forward to, like a pretty painless delivery!! Woohoo!! Anyways, I just wanted to share our exciting news will everyone!

7 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

YAY!!! Congrats again! Epidurals are HEAVEN!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! So, you're not going the "natural" way again, huh? What made you change your mind?

B.J. Anderson said...

Congratulations!!!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Congrats, Mariah! And good choice to at least try an epidural. You have to know your alternatives (plus, after what you went through with Parker, you deserve an easy, pain free birth)!

anoyce said...

Congrats! That is VERY exciting! I can't wait to hear what you'll be having!

Ally said...

That is super exciting!! Can't wait to find out what you're having. Oh, and great to hear from you.. It had been such a long time :(

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Amyee told me the good news the other day! How exciting! Keep us posted!