Thursday, November 13, 2008

Walking Machine!!

So for weeks Parker has been teasing us with the whole walking thing, taking a few steps here and there, but still using crawling for his main mode of transportation. Then all of a sudden he just took of on Tuesday and has been a walking machine ever since!! I was really starting to worry that something might be wrong with him, but I think he just lacked the confidence, not to mention he didn't need to since there are so many people around to carry him everywhere! Well needless to say I'm relieve that he finally picked it up, now I get to start chasing him around!! Well I decided that I'd better provide some proof for those of you who might doubt, since it has taken him so long!!
(P.S. Just ignore the messy house in the background, and pay attention to the cute kid!!)
(Another P.S. Our dog didn't actually hurt Parker at the end of the little video, he just scared him!!)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

How cute! I can't believe how big Parker's gotten and that he's already walking! Your family pics are SO GOOD too! We miss you guys!

Noel said...

Yea for Parker! I can't believe it! He is so cute... Do you have any big birthday plans for him? Can you believe our babies are 2 (or close to it)???

PS--I LOVE the family picture you posted on your side bar--DARLING