Thursday, May 15, 2014

Insomnia

Karsen came upstairs crying around 2:45 a.m., so I got him settled on the floor by our bed, and then climbed back in bed to get some more slumber...it is now 3:15, and I have realized that sleep is eluding me. As I lay in bed, I kept thinking about my blog and how its time to start documenting our life again! I recently read a list of things successful people do, that really caused me to think, and one item on the list was writing in their journal daily. I don't care so much about worldly success, but I do want to be the best version of myself, and I know that journaling is very important. Over the next little while, I plan to go back and document the last two and a half years of our lives, and try once again to blog daily! Wish me luck...here we go!!! But for right now, I'm going to try to get some sleep!!

No comments: